Yesterday, Pokémon GO received a new update. New Pokémon from Unova came to the game:
- Pokémon appearing in the wild: Roggenrola, Tympole, Dwebble, Trubbish, Karrablast, Joltik, Shelmet, and more.
- Pokémon hatching from Eggs:
- 2 km Eggs: Venipede and Dwebble
- 5 km Eggs: Roggenrola, Tympole, Trubbish, Karrablast, Joltik, and Shelmet
- 10 km Eggs: Timburr, Tirtouga, Archen, and Axew
- Pokémon appearing in raids: Timburr will also be available in one-star raids.
- Pokémon appearing in the wild in certain parts of the world:
- North America, South America, and Africa: Throh (also available in 10 km Eggs)
- Europe, Asia, and Australia: Sawk (also available in 10 km Eggs)
- Southern United States, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, and South America: Maractus
- Egypt and Greece: Sigilyph
- Eastern hemisphere: Red-Striped Form Basculin
- Western hemisphere: Blue-Striped Form Basculin
Data from PokemonGOLive.
The trade evolution is a cool feature that was added yesterday. Basically few Pokémons when traded are free to evolve, without using any candy. A cool way to evolve Pokémon and gather more XP easily.
These are the Pokémon that can use this feature at the moment:
Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler, and Haunter are some that benefit from this feature. Also, a cool thing to know its that old traded Pokémons can also be evolved for free!
Boldore, Gurdurr, Karrablast, and Shelmet also benefit from the trade evolution mechanic. Gurdurr is interesting to watch, therefore it seems that it will be a strong Pokémon to have!
Imagine not loving this Pokémon! We hope you have a great time farming and having luck finding a good IV one. Happy catching!